A Change of Step

"We can make our plans,
    but the Lord determines our steps."
                                        Proverbs 16:9
Tomorrow is filled with many things, many of which I cannot begin to imagine. I give my days to the one who made them, only He is worthy to carry them. I have been blessed with many years to live life. Each day has been a gift. Over the years I have been alive I have seen many remarkable things happen and have grown from every one of them. We are given a set number of days here on this earth; use them wisely. Share love with those around you. Learn what you can and do what you can to make this world a better place.
You have a voice, speak truth.
You have hands, use them to aid someone in need.
You have a smile, share it freely to bring light and hope to another's day.
You make a difference!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ink Stains

Sands of the Journey