There is a plan

"5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
    Before you were born I set you apart
    and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
6 “O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!”

7 The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. 8 And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!” 9 Then the Lord reached out and touched my mouth and said,
“Look, I have put my words in your mouth!""
Jeremiah 1:5-9

The Lord is calling to you. Listen. It might be to speak, to go to another country, or even to stay right where you are. Even if you think you aren't equipped, rest in the peace that God will equip your hand for His glory. Be still, listen, and rest in peace.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ink Stains

Sands of the Journey