Is It a Pit Stop?

"1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say to the Lord , "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.""
Psalm 91:1-2

We must dwell, live our life, not just pit stop our lives in him. Just as a small child realizes a shadow of a parent and attempts to stay in it until the sun fades to the darkness of life. 
We must also walk entrusting our lives to God's tender care. Just because I used the word tender, does not mean it is easy. Love is not always a gushy feeling, it is a word of correction, a disciplining hand, or a open heart. 
You must bind yourself to the truth of God's love for you. Give him the chance to change your life. Giving you the grace of a fresh start! Fly with Christ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ink Stains

Sands of the Journey